The board of directors of Capcom Co., Ltd. approved a resolution today concerning retirements and new appointments for corporate auditors. The official decision to make these changes is to be made after the annual shareholders meeting scheduled for June 15, 2012, at which shareholders will be asked to approve the changes.
1. Candidates for appointment as new corporate auditors
(scheduled for June 15, 2012)
- Yoshihiko Iwasaki
- (ex-vice president of National Tax College)
- Akihiko Matsuzaki
- (ex-director general of Chubu Regional Police Bureau, incumbent auditor of Japan Police Cooperative)
- Note: Both individuals are candidates to become external corporate auditors.
2. Retiring corporate auditors (scheduled for June 15, 2012)
- Koji Takito
- Shigeru Miki
- Note: Both individuals are external corporate auditors.
Inquiries regarding the above information may be directed to:
Capcom Co., Ltd.
Public Relations Office
(Address) 3-1-3, Uchihiranomachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 540-0037, Japan
(Tel)+81-6-6920-3623 (Fax) +81-6-6920-5108